MENLO PARK, Calif., April 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exponent, Inc. (Nasdaq:EXPO), today announced that it will release financial results for the first quarter ended March 29, 2013, immediately following the close of the market on Wednesday, April 17, 2013. The Company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time/1:30 p.m. Pacific Time. Paul Johnston, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Richard Schlenker, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the results.
A live webcast of this conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.exponent.com/investors. It will also be available via replay beginning two hours after the completion of the call and through Thursday, April 25, 2013 by dialing 800-406-7325 or 303-590-3030, and entering passcode 4613643#.
About ExponentExponent is an engineering and scientific consulting firm providing solutions to complex problems. Exponent's multidisciplinary organization of scientists, physicians, engineers, and business consultants brings together more than 90 technical disciplines to address complicated issues facing industry and government today. The firm has been best known for analyzing accidents and failures to determine their causes, but in recent years it has become more active in assisting clients with human health, environmental and engineering issues associated with new products to help prevent problems in the future. Exponent may be reached at (888) 656-EXPO, firstname.lastname@example.org, or www.exponent.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV