JACKSONVILLE, Fla., April 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW), a leading provider of internet services and online marketing solutions for small businesses, today announced it will report its first quarter results for the fiscal period ended March 31, 2013 after the U.S. financial markets close on Thursday, May 2, 2013.
In conjunction with this announcement, Web.com will host a conference call on May 2, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the Company's financial results and current business outlook. A live webcast of the call will be available at the "Investor Relations" page of the Company's website, http://ir.web.com. To access the call, dial 877-407-3982 (domestic) or 201-493-6780 (international). A replay of this conference call will be available for a limited time at 877-870-5176 (domestic) or 858-384-5517 (international). The replay conference ID is 411129. A replay of the webcast will also be available for a limited time at http://ir.web.com.
About Web.comWeb.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW) is a leading provider of online marketing for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Web.com meets the needs of SMBs anywhere along their lifecycle by offering a full range of online services and support, including domain name registration, website design, search engine optimization, internet marketing and local sales leads, social media and mobile solutions, eCommerce website design and call center services. For more information on the company, please visit http://www.web.com . Note to Editors: Web.com is a registered trademark of Web.com Group, Inc.
CONTACT: Web.com Susan Datz Edelman Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications 904-680-6909 firstname.lastname@example.org ICR for Web.com Investors Brian Denyeau 646-277-1251 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV