May 13 Deadline Approaching In Minnesota For SBA Working Capital Loans Due To Drought
ATLANTA, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration is reminding small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture and most private non-profit organizations of all sizes that May 13 is the filing deadline for federal economic injury disaster loans. These loans are available in Minnesota as a result of drought that began on July 17, 2012.
This disaster declaration includes the following counties: Becker, Beltrami, Blue Earth, Brown, Cass, Clay, Clearwater, Cottonwood, Dodge, Faribault, Fillmore, Freeborn, Houston, Hubbard, Itasca, Jackson, Kittson, Koochiching, Lake of the Woods, Le Sueur, Lincoln, Lyon, Mahnomen, Marshall, Martin, Mower, Murray, Nicollet, Nobles, Norman, Olmsted, Otter Tail, Pennington, Pipestone, Polk, Red Lake, Redwood, Renville, Rock, Roseau, Steele, Wadena, Waseca, Watonwan, Wilkin and Winona in Minnesota and contiguous counties of Allamakee, Dickinson, Emmet, Howard, Kossuth, Mitchell, Osceola, Winnebago, Winneshiek and Worth in Iowa ; Cass, Grand Forks, Pembina, Richland, Traill and Walsh in North Dakota ; and Brookings, Minnehaha and Moody in South Dakota .
Under this declaration, the SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loan program is available to eligible farm-related and nonfarm-related entities that suffered financial losses as a direct result of this disaster. With the exception of aquaculture enterprises, SBA cannot provide disaster loans to agricultural producers, farmers, or ranchers. Nurseries are eligible to apply for economic injury disaster loans for losses caused by drought conditions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV