WAYZATA, Minn., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. (NYSE MKT: NOG) announced today that management is scheduled to present at the IPAA Oil and Gas Investment Symposium (OGIS) New York Conference on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 3:20 p.m. (ET).
A webcast of the presentation can be accessed at the following link. http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=170871
ABOUT NORTHERN OIL AND GAS
Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. is an exploration and production company with a core area of focus in the Williston Basin Bakken and Three Forks play in North Dakota and Montana. More information about Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. can be found at www.NorthernOil.com.INVESTOR RELATIONS CONTACT Brandon ElliottEVP, Corporate Development and Strategy952-476-9800 email@example.com Erik NerhusVP, Business Development952-476-9800 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Northern Oil and Gas, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV