SAN FRANCISCO, April 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ECOtality, Inc. (Nasdaq:ECTY), a leader in clean electric transportation technologies, will hold a conference call on Monday, April 15, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
ECOtality President and CEO Ravi Brar and CFO Susie Herrmann will host the presentation, followed by a question and answer period.
|Date: Monday, April 15, 2013|
|Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern time (1:30 p.m. Pacific time)|
|Dial-In number: 1-877-941-1427|
|Conference ID#: 4612139|
The conference call will be webcast simultaneously and available for replay via the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://investor.ecotality.com/.Please call the conference telephone number 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. An operator will register your name and organization. If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact Liolios Group at 1-949-574-3860. A replay of the call will be available after 7:30 p.m. Eastern time on the same day through April 22, 2013.
|Toll-free replay number: 1-877-870-5176|
|International replay number: 1-858-384-5517|
|Replay ID#: 4612139|
CONTACT: Media: Kim Setliff Antenna Group for ECOtality email@example.com Tel (415) 977-1942 Investor Relations: Ron Both Liolios Group ECTY@liolios.com Tel (949) 574-3860
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV