Industry Veterans Frank Salazar And Chip Del Coro Join DVIGear
MARIETTA, Ga., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DVIGear, a leading manufacturer of digital connectivity products, announced today that industry veterans Frank Salazar and Chip Del Coro have joined the company's growing team of audiovisual professionals. In their new positions as Regional Sales Managers, Salazar (Western Region) and Del Coro (Northeast Region) will work to build DVIGear's network of professional audiovisual dealers in their respective markets.
"We are excited to have two experts like Frank and Chip join our team," said Steven Barlow, President of DVIGear. "They bring many years of sales experience in the ProAV industry which will help us deliver our digital connectivity solutions at the local level with greater focus."
Salazar has previously held a variety of ProAV sales positions over the last fifteen years. He will support DVIGear's dealer network in Southern California and Nevada. Salazar can be contacted by phone at 909.632.3314 or by email at email@example.com.
Since 1992 Del Coro was a principal at Modern Mass Media, a successful ProAV dealer based in New Jersey. In his new position he will support dealers throughout the Northeast. Del Coro can be contacted by phone at 540.384.2447 (540-DVI-CHIP) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.About DVIGear DVIGear ( www.dvigear.com) is a leading supplier of high performance Digital Connectivity Solutions for a wide range of professional display applications. Founded by industry visionary Gary Kayye more than a decade ago, DVIGear is based in Marietta, Georgia and offers an extensive portfolio of digital video products including: Digital Matrix Routing Switchers, Splitters, Extenders, Converters, Scalers and long-reach copper and optical cables. SOURCE DVIGear
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV