BREWSTER, Mass., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club, Cape Cod's leading family and wedding destination, announces the relaunch of the Mansion side of the resort, part of a $40 million renovation of the entire property, which is now complete. The Mansion at Ocean Edge is the most luxurious destination on the Cape offering exclusive Concierge services and access to the resort's private beach.
The relaunch of the Mansion side introduces 31, two- and three-bedroom Presidential Bay Collection villas (formerly Bay Pines Villas), on or close to the beach and 90 Mansion Guest Rooms, completed in Spring 2012.
"The Presidential Bay Collection on the Mansion side combines the best of modern elegance with our legendary historic setting behind the Mansion," said Robert J. Newman, President of Corcoran Jennison Hospitality, which owns and manages Ocean Edge. "This landmark renovation, together with recent investments in a host of resort amenities, enables us to attract guests from all over the world to the natural beauty and spirit that defines Ocean Edge, the town of Brewster, and Cape Cod."
The Presidential Bay Collection villas, which range in size from 1,000 - 1,600 square feet, feature layers of detail in bedding, artwork and accent features that bring a modern feel to the villas, while maintaining a nod to the traditions of Cape Cod. Highlights include:
- Waterfront accommodations with views of the Bay
- Spacious two- and three-bedroom villas featuring fireplaces, natural tile flooring and custom rugs and washer/dryer in every villa
- Personal Concierge
- Kitchen areas stocked with gourmet essentials
- Custom textiles, bedding and drapery
- Entertainment centers with work and dining space flanked by shelving containing flat screen TVs and artifacts from the Cape
- Enhanced dressing rooms with additional sink and vanity area
- One complimentary round of golf at the resort's Nicklaus Design course when accompanied by one paying round
- Two kids day passes to EdgeVenture
- Usage of two bikes for a day to explore Brewster and the Cape Cod Bike & Rail Trail