New Wireless Temperature DAQ From Measurement Computing
NORTON, Mass., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Measurement Computing Corporation, the value leader in data acquisition, today announced the release of the WiFi-501 temperature data logging sensor.
The low-cost WiFi-501 measures the temperature of its environment while transmitting data wirelessly via WiFi to a PC. Data is viewed on a PC using the included software. The WiFi-501 also has a built-in display for viewing real-time data.
The WiFi-501 features a rechargeable battery and onboard memory. If the unit temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until communication is reestablished with the PC application.
The included software allows for set-up, data logging, and data review. Set-up features include sensor name, degrees C/degrees F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, logged data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported into Microsoft™ Excel ®. The WiFi‑501 is priced at $150.Product Highlights:
- Measure temperature while transferring data via WiFi to a PC
- Built-in data display
- Measurement range from –20 degrees C to +60 degrees C (–4 degrees F to +140 degrees F)
- Capable of logging more than 1,000,000 samples
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Rechargeable internal battery
- Software-selectable high/low alarms
- Included software for set-up, logging, and data review
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts