Amsdell Companies Completes Nineteenth Acquisition In Just Over 12 Months With Memphis Self Storage Center Purchase
CLEVELAND, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Compass Self Storage, LLC, a member of the Amsdell family of companies, is proud to announce the purchase of a self storage property located at 6780 Country Park Drive Memphis, TN 38133. The new storage center represents over 56,125 net rentable square feet and will be operated by Compass Self Storage, LLC ( www.compassselfstorage.com). The facility offers drive up access, outdoor storage, truck rental, and a full line of moving supplies.
This store will be the sixth in the greater Memphis market for Compass. This acquisition represents the nineteenth self-storage acquisition that the company has completed since March of 2012. Company growth is projected to continue with the acquisition of quality storage properties in select markets. "We are glad to expand our service area in Memphis and be able to offer quality self storage solutions to more of our neighbors," stated Todd Amsdell, President.
The above-mentioned acquisition was made by separate affiliates of Amsdell Group, LLC and Compass Self Storage, LLC. The Amsdell family of companies (Amsdell Companies) is headquartered in Cleveland, OH. Amsdell draws its roots from the family owned construction company founded in 1928 and has since been active in several billions of dollars worth of real estate ventures with a primary focus on self storage. As industry pioneers, Amsdell has owned and operated over 500 storage centers under various trade names in over 27 states. With over 80 years of doing business, the Amsdell team has extensive experience in property acquisition, construction and property management. Please visit www.amsdellcompanies.com and www.compassselfstorage.com for more information.
Contact: Todd AmsdellPresident email@example.com 216.458.0670SOURCE Amsdell Companies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV