Crescent Communities Breaks Ground On Multi-Use Development Alexander Village
The clubhouse, which is designed to LEED certification standards, features a gaming area, business center, catering kitchen and clubroom. Residents can also take advantage of a resort-style saltwater pool, aqua sundeck, outdoor kitchen, outdoor fireplace, bocce courts and lounging areas created to provide space for residents to come together.
Crescent Alexander Village is a registered member of the Audubon International Signature Program and is currently working toward designation as a Certified Signature Sanctuary.
"We are creating a community that will be an ideal complement to the continued growth in high-level career opportunities within University Research Park," said Brian Natwick, president of Crescent's multifamily group, which is also developing two other Charlotte multifamily properties – one in SouthPark and a student living community called Circle University City across from UNC Charlotte.
The construction lender for Crescent Alexander Village is Regions Bank.About Crescent Founded in 1969 in Charlotte, Crescent Communities is a diversified real estate investment, development and operating company dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for people through sustainable multifamily, residential and commercial communities and responsible land management. Crescent's portfolio today includes 27 master-planned communities, including its signature Palmetto Bluff, as well as 18 multifamily projects with 5,300 units under construction or in planning/pre-development. The company owns and manages approximately 72,000 acres, including 1,400 acres zoned for commercial use. SOURCE Crescent Communities
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV