Annual Shareholders' Meeting Of Daimler AG Approves Dividend Of Â¿¬2.20 Per Share
BERLIN, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At the Annual Shareholders' Meeting of Daimler AG in Berlin on Wednesday, the shareholders approved the distribution of a dividend for the year 2012 of €2.20 per share (prior year: €2.20). The total dividend payout amounts to €2,349 million.
The Annual Shareholders' Meeting also reelected Ms. Sari Baldauf and Dr. Juergen Hambrecht as members of the Supervisory Board representing the shareholders for a further five years. Furthermore, the Annual Shareholders' Meeting elected Ms. Andrea Jung for the first time as a member of the Supervisory Board for five years.
The members of the Supervisory Board representing the employees were elected in March and their period of office begins with the end of the 2013 Annual Shareholders' Meeting. The members reelected are Erich Klemm, Michael Brecht, Juergen Langer and Joerg Spies. Elke Toenjes-Werner and Wolfgang Nieke were elected for the first time as members representing the employees. The members of the Supervisory Board representing the trade unions are Joerg Hofmann (as before) and Sabine Maassen (a new member). Valter Sanches continues to be a member of the Supervisory Board of Daimler AG on the employee side as a trade union member from outside Germany. Dr. Frank Weber was elected to the Supervisory Board for the first time and represents the senior management for the next five-year period. The newly elected members Elke Toenjes-Werner and Sabine Maassen are the first female members of the Supervisory Board representing the employees. Elections for the Supervisory Board members of the employee side are held every five years.The actions of the members of the Board of Management were ratified by 98.62% of the votes cast and the actions of the members of the Supervisory Board were ratified by 98.60% of the votes cast.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV