3. As of noon trading, Agrium ( AGU) is down $0.72 (-0.8%) to $94.32 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Agrium exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 972,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $94.14-$95.32 after having opened the day at $94.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.04. Agrium Inc. engages in the retail of agricultural products and services. The company operates through three segments: Retail, Wholesale, and Advanced Technologies. Agrium has a market cap of $14.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 4.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Agrium as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Agrium Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts