2. As of noon trading, Waste Management ( WM) is up $0.59 (1.52) to $39.48 on light volume Thus far, 807,334 shares of Waste Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.98-$39.49 after having opened the day at $39.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.89. Waste Management, Inc. provides waste management services to residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal customers in North America. It offers collection, transfer, recycling and resource recovery, and disposal services. Waste Management has a market cap of $18.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Waste Management as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Waste Management Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts