Intuit Recognized As One The Best Workplaces In Canada
Maker of QuickBooks and TurboTax Puts Employees First
MISSISSAUGA, ON, April 10, 2013 /CNW/ - Intuit Canada has been recognized as one of the best workplaces in Canada - climbing six spots from #8 last year to the #2 position in 2013.
Intuit is a leading provider of business, financial and tax management solutions for small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals. Intuit has offices in Mississauga and Edmonton, with high value jobs in areas such as engineering, product development, marketing and support.
"With a strong focus on personal growth, team diversity and an expectation that innovation occurs throughout the company, Intuit is a great place to build a career," said Jeff Cates, President of Intuit Canada. "This award recognizes our ongoing progress in making Intuit a workplace of choice for the best and brightest in Canada."Intuit was called out specifically for its strong people practices and nurturing a high-trust working environment through the We Care and Give Back program. "It is more than a slogan - it's one of Intuit's operating values. Intuit makes giving back easy by granting each employee 32 hours of paid volunteer time each year and providing donation matching," reads the Globe and Mail special report on Canada's top employers. Intuit was also recognized for the third year in a row as one of the best places to work for women, and for the first time took home a special award for camaraderie. Results are based on the Trust Index Employee Survey, open-ended employee comments about their workplace, and a thorough review of the company's culture and human resource policies. This methodology is used by over 6,000 organizations in almost 50 countries each year, making it the most widely adopted workforce satisfaction tool in the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV