ProfNet Experts Available On Pharmaceutical Patents, FBI Email Access, Energy Investments
Following are links to job listings for staff and freelance writers, editors and producers. You can view these and more job listings on our Job Board: http://bit.ly/pncjobboard
- Food/Health Writer – JorgeCruise.com (CA)
- Sports Producer – NBC Sports (CT)
- Copy Editor – Augusta Chronicle (GA)
See more listings here.
*****************OTHER NEWS & RESOURCES: Following are links to other news and resources we think you might find useful. If you have an item you think other reporters would be interested in and would like us to include in a future alert, please drop us a line at email@example.com
- HOW TO BECOME A FREELANCER AND GHOSTWRITER: On April 1, we hosted a Twitter-based Q&A featuring Christine Cube, media relations manager, blogger, freelancer and ghostwriter. Cube shared with us the story of how she became a writer and explained the challenges of breaking into freelancing and ghostwriting. She also provided some great tips for others interested in doing the same: http://bit.ly/16oGehV
- NOT YESTERDAY'S NEWS: SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE NEWSROOM. In a recent panel at SXSW, Andy Carvin, senior strategist at NPR's social media desk, discussed how media organizations are approaching news gathering in a real-time world. Carvin was joined by Jim Frederick, editor, Time International; Meredith Artley, managing editor, CNN Digital; and Ayman Mohyeldin, foreign correspondent for NBC News based in Egypt. You can read a recap of it here: http://bit.ly/10rUV30
- WHERE DID PROFNET EXPERTS POP UP IN MARCH? ProfNet has been helping journalists and experts connect for more than 20 years. In that time, we have seen queries from just about every type of outlet imaginable, from newspapers and magazines to radio shows and blogs. And while the media times are a-changin', there are still a great many stories being written, and writers still need experts. Take a look at some of the more than 300 outlets that used ProfNet in March – and how you can use ProfNet to find experts at no charge: http://bit.ly/11hqzlh
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV