That doesn't happen with Apple's bread and butter -- beautifully designed, high-quality, premium-priced, incredibly useful and stylish hardware.
That ties into the notion that you don't want -- at least I don't want -- people at Apple thinking they work for a software company. Talk about creating a false culture where the rank and file loses focuses and Rome falls.
Speaking of an Apple non-hardware initiative: Does iMessage ever work? I have seen Sent as text message quite a bit these days on my iPhone 5.
RetailHave you ever made an appointment at the Genius Bar inside an Apple Store? Has Apple ever taken you on time for an appointment at the Genius Bar? They're worse than the cable company in that regard. They give good service, but man, they treat you like they're doing you a favor. Like you're a red-headed stepchild. Follow @rocco_thestreet --Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV