HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sears Holdings announces the creation of a new business unit called SHOP YOUR WAY Brands, focused exclusively on the development of entertainment-driven fashion and lifestyle brands. Leading this business unit is Bernt Ullmann and his team from Star Branding, whose partners include Tommy Hilfiger, Andy Hilfiger, and Joe Lamastra.
The business unit will be initially focused on the powerful new collections by Adam Levine and Nicki Minaj--the two new celebrity brands that will be available exclusively on ShopYourWay.com and Kmart. Ullmann and his team will infuse the new business unit with their unique sense of strategic brand management, which will deliver authentic apparel collections that naturally inspire a social conversation enabled by the innovative ShopYourWay.com social shopping platform. ShopYourWay.com redefines how consumers explore, experience, connect and shop and will power the launch of the Levine and Minaj collections.
"Under Bernt Ullmann and his team's leadership of this new business unit, SHOP YOUR WAY Brands will offer exciting new merchandise reflecting the authentic personal style of iconic artists from the worlds of music and entertainment," said Eddie Lampert, chairman and chief executive officer of Sears Holdings. "We've already seen tremendous initial fan enthusiasm about the Adam Levine and Nicki Minaj apparel lines on ShopYourWay.com, with thousands of Members following Adam and Nicki long before their products are available."
"Working with Sears Holdings, Adam Levine, Nicki Minaj and their fans is a very exciting opportunity," said Ullmann. "Our proven ability to create compelling entertainment based lifestyle brands combined with Adam Levine and Nicki Minaj's significant talent, and Sears Holdings' visionary position in retail and on-line communities create a powerful fashion proposition for the consumer."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV