GWhat?! GDiapers Launches Spring Fashion For Babies.
PORTLAND, Ore., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- What's your favorite g? If gDiapers were to answer they'd say giggle, genuine, grassroots, grow, gorgeous, green ... you get the idea. This spring that little g is all about big fashion. It's called gStyle, adorably hip coordinating tops and bottoms for baby boys and girls.
The spring 2013 gStyle collection features gWhat and gFleur. The gWhat tee asks the question "what's your favorite g word?" and coordinates with the gWhat gPant.
The sleeveless gFleur dress is a lavender and light green floral print that pairs prettily with the gFleur gPants.The spring gStyle collection will be available on gDiapers.com and select retailers on April 10, 2013. gStyle prices range from $19.99 to $32.99. Kim and Jason Graham-Nye founded gDiapers in 2005. They had a baby on the way and a diaper decision to make. They found out some staggering, and literally earth-shattering news about conventional disposable diapers:
- 20 billion diapers get thrown in the landfill every year in the US. They are the third largest contributor to landfills.
- It takes up to 500 years for disposable diapers to biodegrade.
- 90% of Americans use disposable diapers.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts