WORCESTER, Mass., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As the technology market continues to grow, so does the industry's risks. Privacy, internet activities, outsourcing and international expansion are just a few of the issues that create exposures technology companies are wrestling with more and more every day.
With this in mind, The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. today announced the addition of several new businesses owners (BOP) and commercial package policy enhancements for its technology product suite. Together with the company's previously announced technology errors and omissions advancements, the innovations are designed to help agents meet the growing demand for comprehensive insurance protection for technology companies.
"The Hanover really came to the table with a product that didn't just meet our needs, it exceeded them," said Arthur Bruinooge, who leads that technology practice at Cross Insurance Manchester. A former board member and current trustee of the New Hampshire High Technology Counsel, Bruinooge has been providing specialized insurance coverage for a wide range of technology companies for more than two decades."The Hanover offers a tremendous level of experience in technology. It has local, dedicated staff that understands the needs of our technology clients, provides advice on their unique exposures, and turn things around very quickly," Bruinooge said. "Whether companies are small, growing or even international, The Hanover has been able to help us meet their needs." Through Hanover Technology Advantage, The Hanover's agent partners can solve the unique challenges faced by technology businesses in more than 125 classes, including the information technology, electronics manufacturing, and telecommunication service provider industries. The distinctive solution combines unique coverages, local expertise, and risk management solutions to help technology companies protect against the ever-changing, complex risks they face. These offerings also can be customized to meet the individual needs of each business. Powerful BOP & CPP Enhancements Because no two technology companies are alike, The Hanover offers an array of BOP and CPP broadening endorsements that provide many important coverage extensions. The policy also can be customized to include umbrella, professional liability, workers' compensation, and commercial auto. Some highlights of the BOP and CPP changes, include:
- Three different levels of BOP broadening endorsements, each with dozens of additional coverages.
- Three different property broadening endorsements specifically tailored to the needs of the information technology, electronics manufacturing and telecommunication sectors
- First party data breach
- Revised business income
- Enhanced website and internet liability
- Worldwide liability
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV