- High level Opening Presentation to kick-off the three days of learning, networking and sourcing.
- More on-point offerings and expert speakers in the HBA Conference addressing the key facets of the beauty and personal care market – Brand Development, Innovations, Skin Care, Natural & Sustainable as well as the IoPP Packaging Learning Center Conference.
- Back by popular demand, SPLASH, a finished products pavilion, showcasing 30 international emerging brands and niche product lines, representing all categories including fragrance, as juried by an elite panel of storefront and online retailers, brand strategist and beauty bloggers.
- In a prime exhibit location and re-designed to optimize exhibitors' offerings, the New Products Showcase is an attendee destination area that will include the latest in formulation, packaging, private label and more.
- Unique perspectives from those on the forefront of brand success will headline the Trend Spot Theatre, including make-up and product expert Eve Pearl and other top innovators in color, fashion, technology, anti-aging and more.
- SPA Services & Products Pavilion will feature the latest products and services to enhance the wellness, holistic healing, and resort experience.
- The IPDA & Industry Awards Presentation will celebrate this year's outstanding package designs for cosmetics, fragrance, hair care, personal care, skin care, tools/at-home devices, sampling and travel size products as well as innovations in sustainability and the people's choice for best new exhibitor and SPLASH products seen at HBA.
- Special activities that promote networking and partnership-building including association collaborations with CEW, CIBS, ICMAD, and NJPEC, making the event a must-attend for business and professional success.
Registration Open For The Top Beauty Event For Networking, Sourcing & Education
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts