TORONTO, April 10, 2013 /CNW/ - TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM), the manager of TD Mutual Funds, has made the decision to no longer accept additional investments in the TD Global High Yield Pool Trust effective Friday, April 12, 2013. The decision is in response to the federal budget measures regarding "character conversion transactions." This fund has only been available for purchase by the TD Global High Yield Capital Class. TDAM previously announced that the TD Global High Yield Capital Class was capped effective as of the close of business on April 5, 2013.
About TD Asset Management Inc. Through TD Mutual Funds, TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM) provides a diverse range of 70 mutual funds, 26 professionally managed portfolios and 20 corporate class funds. TDAM manages retail mutual fund assets on behalf of more than 1.7 million investors and TD Mutual Funds is one of the most broadly diversified fund families in Canada. Funds are available at TD Canada Trust branches (through TD Investment Services Inc. representatives), TD Direct Investing, TD Wealth Financial Planning, TD Wealth Private Investment Advice as well as independent investment dealers. As of February 28, 2013, TDAM was the fourth largest mutual fund company in Canada, with CDN$73.1 billion invested in TD Mutual Funds.
SOURCE TD Asset Management Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV