T-Mobile's pending merger with MetroPCS (PCS) could cloudy their iPhone sales. Then again, maybe it won't. T-mobile's offer warrants close inspection. MetroPCS' Board of Directors is set to meet this Friday, and the board, of course, is urging shareholders to vote "yes" on the deal -- John Paulson be damned
T-Mobile is moving ahead with its iPhone sale, and hoping its deal with MetroPCS does the same.
--Written by Gary Krakow in New York.
>To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV