Gun Prevention Task Force Vice Chair Applauds Senators On Common Sense Compromise
WASHINGTON, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Congressman Chaka Fattah (D-PA), Vice Chair of the House Gun Prevention Task Force, releases the following statement on the successful agreement reached in the Senate on background checks.
"Today, principle has risen above politics. The unwavering commitment of Senators Pat Toomey and Joe Manchin to work in a bi-partisan partnership to extend background checks is good for all America. Their work ensures a first step in making certain that guns don't fall into the hands of those who shouldn't have them. With 86 percent of Americans supporting expanded background checks, a vote in the Senate means the voice of the people is being heard."
SOURCE Office of Congressman Chaka Fattah
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV