Badgeville, The #1 Gamification Platform, Taps Cloud Leader Ken Comee As CEO
"Ken's track record and background makes him the right fit at the right time for Badgeville, a company at the nexus of cloud and social business technologies," said Jeff Crowe, Badgeville investor and Managing Partner at Norwest Venture Partners. "He is a top operating executive, a proven builder of high-performance teams and the ideal choice for us."
"Badgeville has experienced record growth in one of the fastest growing categories in enterprise software. Ken brings a unique ability to align vision and strategy with world-class operational excellence to help us realize our mission," said Kris Duggan. "I am excited to have such a proven leader to help us continue building the next great software company."
About BadgevilleBadgeville, the #1 gamification and behavior management platform, enables companies in every industry to increase high-value user behavior. World-class businesses in more than 20 countries use Badgeville's Behavior Platform to increase customer loyalty, user engagement, and employee performance across an organization's websites, mobile apps and enterprise applications. With over 200 customers, Badgeville brings Game Mechanics, Reputation Mechanics, and Social Mechanics to industry leaders and innovators including Deloitte, EMC, Oracle, Citrix, Autodesk, Bell Media, NBC, Universal Music, VMware, and more. Founded in 2010, Badgeville is based in Redwood City, Calif., and has offices in New York and Europe. (To learn more follow @Badgeville or visit www.badgeville.com)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV