Bay Block Launches New Line Of Enhanced Color, Concrete Masonry Units
BAY CITY, Mich., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bay Block, LLC, an innovative, Michigan-based manufacturer of polished concrete blocks for architectural buildings, has developed a new line of filled and polished blocks. Known as Baystone, the new line offers vivid colors, versus the standard ground face block. The blocks feature iron oxide pigments, which create a variety of blue, green, red, yellow, brown and white hues. To go from typical ground face to Baystone appearance, Bay Block completely fills the block with a cement and pigment mixture and polishes the product.
Though the process is a well-known technology, "The care Bay Block artisans take to produce the product is uncommonly refreshing," says Bill Hunt, president of Bay Block. "Also uncommon is a new blue colored product based on the element cobalt. The vivid blue of the cobalt makes for a striking color that is being sought out by architects for projects, especially in urban districts."
Hunt noted the growing trend and resurgence of urban commercial building markets, especially for multi-unit dwellings. These vivid colors complement an urban environment and enhance the urban areas where they are specified.
The Baystone products are available in a wide variety of sizes including:
- 4 x 8 x 16
- 6 x 8 x 16
- 8 x 8 x 16
- 4 x 8 x 24
- 4 x 12 x 24
- 4 x 16 x 24
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV