MATTOON, Ill., April 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:CNSL) will release its first quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on May 9, 2013. The company intends to host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 10:00 a.m. Central Time on the same day to discuss results and developments with respect to the company.
The webcast can be accessed from the "Investor Relations" section of the company's website at http:// www.consolidated.com . The webcast will be archived at the same location. The conference call dial-in number is 1-877-374-3981 with conference ID 35430459. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available starting three hours after completion of the call until May 16, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET. The replay can be accessed by calling 1-855-859-2056 and using the same ID.
About ConsolidatedConsolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. is a leading communications provider within its six state operations of California, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Pennsylvania and Texas. Headquartered in Mattoon, IL, the Company has been providing services in many of its markets for over a century. With one of the highest quality networks in the industry, the Company offers a wide range of communications services, including IP-based digital and high definition television, high speed internet, Voice over IP, carrier access, directory publishing and local and long distance service.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Matt Smith Treasurer & Investor Relations 217-258-2959 Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV