Cramer: The Bears' Reign Seems to Be Ending
Now, all of those points may seem fanciful to the bears. But something else has happened here. The bears aren't in control of the agenda right now. They have cost people too much money. The 13-year reign of the bears seems to be winding down, going out in a blaze of their last gibberish, risk-on glory. It was never risk-on/risk-off. It was bearish or bullish. Nothing ever changes. Except the labels. Right now the label says, "Warning: Being bearish may be hazardous for your health," because you can't catch up to the averages.
Oh, they aren't done. They want missiles to go off in North Korea -- which, of course, would just cause North Korea to fold and create a hugely profitable South Korea. They want a run in Slovenia. They want the president to attack the rich somehow, and be potent in his destructive force. They want shortfalls galore and have indices that show they will happen. They want chaos in the streets and mayhem. All I can say is that they'd better hire some actors real quick and not use those same people you used to line up at banks in Cyprus. They didn't scare anybody.
Action Alerts PLUS, which Cramer co-manages as a charitable trust, has no positions in the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV