Texas De Brazil Coming To The Savoy Shops
About Texas de Brazil
Texas de Brazil is a family-owned and operated restaurant company providing traditional Brazilian hospitality and cuisine to thousands of guests each day. Founded in 1998 and based in Dallas, Texas de Brazil is recognized as one of the country's premier Brazilian steakhouses, known as Churrascarias. The company operates 24 domestic locations and 3 international restaurants with planned openings in Albany, Birmingham, Buffalo, Cleveland, New Orleans, Pittsburgh and Syracuse.
SOURCE MPI, Mall Properties Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV