First Phase Of SUPOR Sanitary Ware's World's Largest Stainless Steel Faucet Plant Has Reached Annual Capacity Of 10 Million Units
SUPOR Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd.
The world's largest stainless steel faucet manufacturer and a pioneer in the sanitary ware industry's new material revolution
SUPOR Sanitary Ware is a subsidiary of the well-known Chinese group Supor Group Co., Ltd. Founded in 1994, the group has businesses in the cookware and small home appliances, pharmaceuticals, financial service, property, marina and tourism industries, with annual turnover of USD 2.0 billion. The group listed on China's Shenzhen Stock Exchange in 2004 and entered into a strategic cooperation relationship with France-based SEB in 2007. SUPOR is the leading brand across the Chinese cookware industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV