Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/12/13, Wells Fargo Advantage Income Opportunities Fund (EAD)EAD will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.068, payable on 5/1/13. As a percentage of EAD's recent stock price of $10.21, this dividend works out to approximately 0.67%, so look for shares of Wells Fargo Advantage Income Opportunities Fund to trade 0.67% lower — all else being equal — when EAD shares open for trading on 4/12/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for EAD, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.068 declared by Wells Fargo Advantage Income Opportunities Fund:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from EAD is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 7.99% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
In Wednesday trading, Wells Fargo Advantage Income Opportunities Fund shares are currently off about 0.5% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV