Cash Dividend On The Way From Morgan Stanley Capital Trust VI (MSJ)
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/12/13, Morgan Stanley Capital Trust VI (MSJ)MSJ will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4125, payable on 5/1/13. As a percentage of MSJ's recent stock price of $25.51, this dividend works out to approximately 1.62%, so look for shares of Morgan Stanley Capital Trust VI to trade 1.62% lower — all else being equal — when MSJ shares open for trading on 4/12/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for MSJ, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4125 declared by Morgan Stanley Capital Trust VI:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from MSJ is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 6.47% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
In Wednesday trading, Morgan Stanley Capital Trust VI shares are currently trading flat on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV