JERSEY CITY, N.J., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprise mobility specialists, Antenna Software, will hold a webinar on April 11 in conjunction with AT&T. The session, titled, "5 Security Mistakes Enterprises Can't Afford to Make with Mobile Apps," is aimed at helping the rapidly increasing number of organizations launching mobile enterprise apps and dedicated company app stores to manage the growing security complexities of those dedicated stores and apps. According to Gartner, 25 percent of businesses will have their own dedicated store by 2017, up from under 10 percent in 2012 according to a separate story in CIO. As more companies think about and deploy their dedicated store and apps, the security risks and complexities also grow, which provides an opportunity for IT leadership and departments to play an even larger role in corporate mobility.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Five common mobile security mistakes enterprises make and how to avoid them;
- How building, deploying, and managing apps for the enterprise differs from apps for the app store; and
- The tradeoffs among different technology approaches for deploying enterprise mobile apps.
5 Security Mistakes Enterprises Can't Afford to Make with Mobile AppsMobile apps in the enterprise have more stringent requirements than standalone consumer apps. From backend integration with enterprise systems, distribution among authorized users, and an authenticated, secure user experience every time the app is opened, enterprise apps must do more and perform to a higher standard than consumer apps found in the typical app store.WHO:
- Steve O'Brien, VP of Product Marketing, Antenna Software
- Melody Howard Yuhn, Enterprise Architecture Practice Manager, Mobility Solutions Services for AT&T Advanced Enterprise Solutions
- Jon Duncan, Senior Director of Product Management, Antenna Software