MARYSVILLE, Ohio, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (NYSE SMG), the world's largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden products, will release its second quarter financial results on Monday, May 6 th, 2013, after close of the U.S. financial markets. The Company also will host a conference call on that day to discuss those results at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
To participate in the conference call, please call 1-866-682-3515 (Conference ID: 35428463). A live webcast of the call and the press release will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site http://investor.scotts.com. An archive of the webcast and any accompanying information will remain available on the site for at least a 12-month period.
About ScottsMiracle-Gro With more than $2.8 billion in worldwide sales, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, The Scotts Company LLC, is the world's largest marketer of branded consumer products for lawn and garden care. The Company's brands are the most recognized in the industry. In the U.S., the Company's Scotts®, Miracle-Gro® and Ortho® brands are market-leading in their categories, as is the consumer Roundup® brand, which is marketed in North America and most of Europe exclusively by Scotts and owned by Monsanto. In the U.S., we operate Scotts LawnService®, the second largest residential lawn care service business. In Europe, the Company's brands include Weedol®, Pathclear®, Evergreen®, Levington®, Miracle-Gro®, KB®, Fertiligène® and Substral®. For additional information, visit www.scotts.com.
SOURCE The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV