LINTHICUM, Md., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) has appointed Constance A. Soloway vice president of human resources for the company's Linthicum-based Electronic Systems sector, effective immediately.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/.
In this position, Soloway is responsible for developing and implementing human resources strategies, programs and initiatives to support employee career development and the long-term talent needs of the Electronic Systems sector. She reports to Gloria A. Flach, corporate vice president and president, Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems.Soloway joined Northrop Grumman in 1985 and has held a variety of leadership positions in contracts and pricing, engineering and human resources. She served as human resources director for the engineering, manufacturing and logistics function, and later for the former Targeting Systems Division. She has also served as director of learning and development. Most recently, Soloway served as vice president of human resources, office administration, facilities and real estate, environmental health and safety, and flight operations for the company's Enterprise Shared Services organization. Soloway earned a bachelor's degree from Duke University and a master's degree in international relations and international economics from Johns Hopkins University. Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information. SOURCE Northrop Grumman Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV