Oversight Systems Makes Generating And Taking Action On Big Data Insights Easy For Businesses
ATLANTA, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oversight Systems, a pioneering transaction analysis software company, today announced its Operational Analysis Platform to help businesses and government agencies evolve from exploring big data to quickly generating and delivering operational insights for greater business success. Oversight is the first platform to automate predictive, transaction analysis via evidential reasoning to generate specific, proven insights and then deliver those insights directly to executives and the front lines of business based on their individual roles. Developed across ten years of real world experience the Platform delivers Oversight's deep, point solution expertise to uncover revenue opportunities, improve core business operations, as well as discover and prevent corruption, fraud and waste. Across industry and government , Oversight analyzes over $1.6 Trillion worth of transactions and delivers insights resulting in recovered revenue and stronger compliance for customers worldwide.
"Oversight's approach represents a smart way for companies to dive in and gain immediate, actionable insights from their data," said Ben Woo, analyst at GigaOm and Managing Director, Neuralytix, Inc. "There is a significant shortage of data analysis skills especially at the front line employee level. Operational analysis software is a valuable, next step in the evolution from exploratory discovery-oriented tools towards leveraging automatically generated analysis in an operational construct."
In addition, Oversight announced that the platform is now available to partners and third parties to develop and deploy their domain expertise.
"Oversight's platform and partner development focus lay a critical foundation as we bring together the industry's most comprehensive set of business operational data analysis capabilities," said Patrick Taylor, CEO of Oversight. "It is our vision to work with the world's best data scientists and consultants and together offer customers a wide range of analysis and insight applications to run directly and easily from the cloud."The Oversight Operational Analysis Platform: Acquire, Analyze, Act The Oversight Platform dramatically accelerates time to insights with multi-faceted technology components.
- Acquire – Oversight gathers data from multiple data sources including ERP systems, as well as structured and unstructured data and expertly prepares that data for rich analysis.
- Analyze – Through sophisticated evidential reasoning, Oversight uniquely combines, predictive analytics with transaction monitoring to automatically generate insights for business operations including trends, predictions and recommendations.
- Act – Insights are not valuable unless they can be acted on. Oversight creates insights that can be easily understood and distributes them with flexible delivery methods that reach the right employee or executive at the right time. Oversight includes an intelligent feedback loop that improves the analytics based on the actions driven by the insights.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV