Federal Personal Income Taxes Due April 15
NORCROSS, Ga., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Official Payments, a leading provider of electronic payment solutions, reminds all taxpayers to complete their federal personal income tax returns by Monday, April 15, 2013.
"Tax day is fast approaching, and you can easily make a federal payment at your desk or through your mobile device by visiting www.OfficialPayments.com/fed," said Alex P. Hart, President and CEO of Official Payments. "And you can rest assured that the process is fast, easy and secure."
The process is as simple as logging onto www.OfficialPayments.com/fed and selecting your payment type. Official Payments accepts debit cards, credit cards, and Bill Me Later for a variety of federal taxes, including federal personal income taxes and federal estimated quarterly taxes. Taxpayers who create an account can schedule their payments early or wait until April 15 to log on and pay.
Official Payments was the first electronic payment provider to be selected by the Internal Revenue Service and has been processing federal tax payments since 1999.
About Official Payments Official Payments Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPAY) provides turnkey electronic payment solutions for the IRS, 23 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and over 3,000 clients across all 50 states. Official Payments' solutions enable government agencies, educational institutions, utility companies and charitable organizations to seamlessly accept secure, convenient payments by credit card, debit card and electronic check via mobile, web ( www.OfficialPayments.com), telephone and point of sale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV