New York's Hotel Pennsylvania Breakfast Package Offers A Bite In The Big Apple
NEW YORK, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New York's Hotel Pennsylvania, the World's Most Popular Hotel ®, is serving up a new Breakfast Package. The continental breakfast features an extensive spread made up of fresh pastries, bagels, and seasonal fruit paired with coffee, tea, freshly squeezed orange juice, and grapefruit juice.
"As the World's Most Popular Hotel, we understand our guests want to see and do as much as possible during their stay," says Jim Flynn, General Manager. "Our breakfast package is the perfect option for guests to start their day right before they experience everything the city has to offer."
As added value, Hotel Pennsylvania and Bally's Total Fitness have teamed up to offer guest passes for visitors during their hotel stay. Guests can take advantage of their 35,000 sq. ft. of state-of-the-art fitness center and swimming pool, located right next door to the hotel.
As with all of the packages booked through www.hotelpenn.com, guests will also receive:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shopper's Special Coupons - offering discounts at some of New York's most popular stores
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV