- Two-thirds of mid-sized companies are seeking to either enhance or establish their CSR programs to do business with a purpose.
- About 60 percent of mid-sized companies focus their CSR efforts on education, demonstrating companies' dedication to people-focused initiatives that cater to young people and the development of the workforce of the future.
- Mid-sized companies need tools to measure success and often miss opportunities to tie CSR programs to positive business performance. Only about 20 percent measure their CSR program's success by its financial impact.
- Companies' community involvement is championed from the top; half of mid-sized companies' CSR efforts are led by the executive leadership team.
New Research Report Reveals Corporate Social Responsibility Trends In Mid-sized Companies
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.