TheLadders Announces 116% Spike In Employer Usage Since Q1 2012
NEW YORK, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- If the past 12 months are an indication of success for the premier job-matching site for career-driven professionals, 2013 will be a banner year for TheLadders. Finishing the first quarter with 36,212 employers using its service nationwide, TheLadders is offering the highest number of opportunities in almost a decade to its nearly 6 million members nationwide.
Through enhanced job discovery via increased job retention and continued product innovation, TheLadders' subscribers are exposed to the most relevant and desirable positions available in the country. Since the first quarter of 2012:
- Employers using TheLadders for their hiring needs has increased by 86 percent
- The number of job postings by employers and recruiters increased by 116 percent
- The number of targeted hiring alerts sent by employers and recruiters increased by 368 percent
- The ratio of our mobile traffic to desktop increased by 47 percent, which is a 48 percent increase of our total mobile traffic
"We realize that the best way to serve our nearly 6 million members is to provide them with best-in-class job opportunities, which continues to be our number-one priority," said Alex Douzet, CEO and co-founder of TheLadders. "Our other focus is to empower them with easy access to their customized job search, anytime and anywhere, which we are delivering with a mobile-responsive website and an upcoming iOS mobile app."
In January, TheLadders began restructuring its job-matching service through a mobile-first lens by rolling out its new mobile-responsive website, which is optimized to fit any screen. In addition to a slick interface and more intuitive navigation, the new site includes TheLadders Scout, a proprietary competitive-analysis tool that allows members to size themselves up against their competition even before applying to a job. Later this spring, TheLadders will launch a game-changing, native mobile app, offering job seekers convenient, on-the-go access to their searches.Additionally, partnerships with leading job distributors have contributed to the volume of jobs that TheLadders' members are able to search for and apply to. New partners include Broadbean, eQuest, Job Target, Jobs2Web, SilkRoad, SmartPost, TalentTech and Work4Labs. On an ongoing basis, TheLadders will release its quarterly growth metrics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV