US Prescription Medical Food Company Appoints Board Of International Advisors
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Prismic Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a Scottsdale, Arizona-based, emerging pharmaceutical company specializing in prescription Medical Foods, today announced the appointment of a number of International Advisors to its International Commercial Advisory Board. Board members will act as a "sounding board" for Prismic's senior management and Board of Directors in terms of providing input and opinions regarding pharmaceutical/healthcare industry developments, latest trends and practices on a local and international basis. Recently appointed advisors include:
- Antoni Esteve, Ph.D., ( Spain) who is a member of the Board of Directors of Laboratorios del Dr. Esteve, S.A., one of Spain's largest pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing companies with operations in 40 countries and a presence in more than 60.
- Cosimo Pulli , Ph.D., ( Italy) who serves as the senior executive responsible for Emerging Markets at Chiesi Farmaceutici Spa, one Italy's major pharmaceutical companies and the leader in R&D investment.
- Massimo Bonsi, ( Eastern Europe) who is the Founder and CEO of the Solartium Group based in Bucharest, Romania, and who has significant pharmaceutical industry knowledge and expertise in the Eastern European region.
- Anthony H. Wild , Ph.D., (International) the former President of Warner-Lambert's Parke-Davis global Pharmaceutical business. Currently, Dr. Wild is a member of the Board of Directors of Ranbaxy Laboratories and several privately-owned specialty pharmaceutical companies. He also is on the board of advisors of Auven Therapeutics, a pharmaceutical venture fund.
Additionally, Prismic has appointed Marco Cartolari, the founder and, until its recent acquisition, CEO of Scharper SpA, as a Special Advisor to the Board of Directors. Under Cartolari's leadership, Scharper pioneered the development of nutraceuticals and highly scientific "medical food" type products in Italy, and promoted/detailed those products to physicians via Scharper's own sales force
Commenting on these appointments, Peter Moriarty, the Chairman and CEO of Prismic Pharmaceuticals stated, "Prismic is honored to have such a distinguished group of International Advisors. Their pharmaceutical industry knowledge and perspectives will be of great value to our senior management team and our Board of Directors."
About Prismic Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Prismic Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a privately held pharmaceutical company focused on the development and marketing of prescription medical foods for the clinical dietary management of the metabolic processes associated with many of the disorders associated with the aging population, particularly where inflammation is involved. The company is based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and was founded in 2011. Contact 480.422.1810 or visit www.PrismicPharma.com .INFORMATION CONTACT: Peter MoriartyTel: 480.422.1810 SOURCE Prismic Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV