SAN JOSE, Calif., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Symmetricom, Inc. (NASDAQ:SYMM), a worldwide leader in precision time and frequency technologies, has scheduled a conference call to discuss the company's fiscal 2013 third quarter results on Wednesday, April 24 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
Investors are invited to join the conference call by dialing +1-212-547-0198 and referencing "Symmetricom." A live webcast will also be available on the investor relations section of the company's website at www.symmetricom.com. An audio replay will be available for one week and can be accessed by dialing +1-203-369-2034.
About Symmetricom, Inc. Symmetricom (NASDAQ:SYMM), a world leader in precise time solutions, sets the world's standard for time. The company generates, distributes and applies precise time for the communications, aerospace/defense, IT infrastructure, power and metrology industries. Symmetricom's customers, from communications service providers and network equipment manufacturers to governments and their suppliers worldwide, are able to build more reliable networks and systems by using the company's advanced timing technologies, atomic clocks, services and solutions. All products support today's precise timing standards, including GPS-based timing, IEEE 1588 (PTP), Network Time Protocol (NTP), Synchronous Ethernet and DOCSIS® timing. Symmetricom is based in San Jose, Calif., with offices worldwide. For more information, visit: http://www.symmetricom.com or join the dialogue at http://www.twitter.com/symmetricom.SYMM-F Contact: Justin SpencerChief Financial Officer+1-408-428-7801 email@example.com SOURCE Symmetricom, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV