LAS VEGAS, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ISC West -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) is introducing its newest DaVinci™ video processor, the DM369, which features best-in-class low-light technology for the megapixel IP camera market. The DM369 video system-on-chip (SoC) enables video security manufacturers to leverage superior low-light technology to produce crisp, clear image quality. Because the DM369 video SoC is also pin-to-pin compatible with the DM36x family of video processors, current TI customers can now easily extend their existing IP camera product lines to take advantage of this exceptional technology, a key differentiator in the market. TI's scalable DaVinci video platforms offer innovative solutions that let customers quickly, easily and cost effectively design highly differentiated IP cameras.
Meeting the needs of video security developers
TI's DaVinci DM369 video SoC provides customers with superior low-light performance at 2X the nearest competitor. A DM369-based IP camera has the capability to produce clear images in extremely low-light environments such as parking garages or dark alleys, enabling the user to capture a license plate, a person's face and other features that may help authorities solve a crime. The camera can compress and transmit these noise filtered and dynamic range-enhanced videos in real time in a H.264/SVC T format.
Key differentiating features of TI's solution include:
- Five megapixel or higher resolution video with high-efficiency H.264 compression to save network bandwidth and storage space
- Simultaneous multi-profile (base/main/high) encoding to provide the best video quality and compatibility
- Best-in-class integrated image signal processing (ISP) technology to enable "true-to-life" image quality along with face detection, video stabilization, fish-eye correction among other features
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts