BUFFALO, N.Y., April 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:FNFG), today announced that it will release 2013 first quarter results before the market opens on Friday, April 19, 2013. A conference call will follow at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, during which management will discuss the Company's financial performance, followed by a question-and-answer session.
Those wishing to participate in the call may dial toll-free 1-888-324-3414, Passcode: FNFG. A replay of the call will be available until May 2, 2013 by dialing 1-866-421-6880, Passcode 2563.
About First NiagaraFirst Niagara, through its wholly owned subsidiary, First Niagara Bank, N.A., is a multi-state community-oriented bank with approximately 430 branches, $37 billion in assets, $28 billion in deposits, and 6,000 employees providing financial services to individuals, families and businesses across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.firstniagara.com .
CONTACT: First Niagara Contacts Investors: Ram Shankar Senior Vice President, Investor Relations (716) 270-8623 firstname.lastname@example.org News Media: David Lanzillo Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications (716) 819-5780 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV