Cloud EHR Provider Royal Solutions Group Deploys Royal Letters™ Automated Letter, Email, Report And Notification Service At Scottsdale Medical Imaging
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Royal Solutions Group LLC, a provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions to the Healthcare industry, has deployed Royal Letters™ at Scottsdale Medical Imaging in Scottsdale, AZ allowing for automated letter, email, diagnostic report and notification generation. Royal Letters™ is a service that delivers encrypted emails to patients and providers and can be plugged into almost any existing system or workflow due to its unique file reading capabilities. The Royal Letters™ product seamlessly integrates with existing EHR systems and securely extracts files from the client's database. The combination of software innovation, flexible integration with existing workflows, and broad range of information management options, delivers an unbeatable return on investment. "We provide a comprehensive end-to-end solution that delivers secure email, text message notifications and direct mailing to your patients and physicians," says Rafal Pisarski, Chief Marketing Officer, Royal Solutions Group. Clients realize savings in mailing costs and gain the simplicity of working with one vendor that provides both the automation and service. With the help of Two Factor Authentication, patients and physicians alike can automatically receive notifications making the process simple, fast and less prone to data entry errors.
"Our partnership with Royal continues to drive innovation at our practice. Their ability to rapidly go from conception to delivery is unbeaten among our vendor partners. Automated letter delivery is yet another leap forward for us in our continuous effort to deliver better care for our patients." -- James Whitfill, MD CMIO, Scottsdale Medical Imaging.
- Simplified Integration – Royal worked with Scottsdale Medical Imaging to seamlessly integrate Royal Letters™ with their existing Health Information Exchange
- Rapid deployment – Time to design, integrate, and test is significantly accelerated through Royal's flexible and centralized deployment model resulting in a quick turn-around time
- Significant Cost Savings – Royal's cloud hosted notification solution saves Scottsdale Medical Imaging development costs for such plug-and-play applications through a small monthly maintenance fee and allows physical direct mailing and email letters and reports to now be centralized with one vendor.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts