El's Kitchen Introduces SnapsÂ® Bagel Chips, A Gluten And Guilt Free Snack At 100 Calories Or Less
STRATFORD, Conn., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- El's Kitchen introduces its new line of Snaps® Gluten Free Bagel Chips, building on the success of its Medleys™ Snack Mixes. These are the snacks that have been missing from store shelves – packed with flavor and with the texture of true bagel chips, you'd never know they're gluten-free.
Snaps were developed originally as a component of El's Medleys Snack Mix, but consumer feedback indicated that the bagel chips could stand on their own merit in the burgeoning gluten-free market, and Snaps are the result.
"The aim in developing our snacks was to reduce the confusion the consumer faces when shopping the gluten-free aisle. There are many gluten free products that aren't necessarily healthy. We're proud to introduce a gluten-free treat that's not only low in calories and fat," observes CEO Eleanor Smith, "but one which is free of the top eight allergens, without losing any of the qualities that the consumer is looking for in a great snack."
El's existing gluten-free Medleys Snack Mixes, Cheddar, Zesty Original and Sour Cream & Onion are now joined by the three varieties of Snaps Bagel Chips:
- Cinnamon & Sugar – the perfect combination of spice and sweetness makes these chips hard to resist
- Garlic & Herb – a classic flavor profile blends perfectly with the crunch of a classic bagel chip
- Simply Sea Salt – sea salt crystals sprinkled by hand give just the right amount of irresistible flavor to lightly baked chips.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV