New Ebook From The Speakers Group Offers "Good Advice" To Help People Build Better Lives And Businesses
NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- What if you could assemble several of today's top speakers, best-selling authors and thought leaders in one place to ask for their best advice to live a better life and build a better business? That's what Shawn Ellis, founder of The Speakers Group, set out to do -- virtually, at least -- when he solicited the wisdom of authorities like Chris Brogan, Marcus Buckingham, Jack Canfield, Mimi Donaldson, Robert Thompson, Erik Wahl and over 20 others for a new ebook, aptly titled, GOOD ADVICE to Help You Live A Better Life and Build A Better Business.
Available free of charge -- and also available as an audiobook -- you can download a copy now at www.betterlifebetterbusiness.com/good-advice-2013/.
Within the pages of the ebook, readers will find a compilation of expert advice on several important topics for today's business professionals, such as:
- attitude- accountability- change management- leadership- sales- innovation- mindfulness- and moreWhile a speakers bureau is typically thought of as a company that books speakers for meetings and conferences, The Speakers Group is driven by a bigger mission: to help people live better lives and build better businesses (hence the subtitle of the ebook). And yes, they still book speakers, too. "Clients know they can count on us to help them book great speakers for their events," Ellis notes, "but we can also help them by serving as a gateway to other resources our speakers offer -- whether that's articles on our blog, webinars, books, training programs, or this ebook, for example." Ellis points to a human resources management class -- and its professor -- at Belmont University that ignited his interest in the "better life, better business" theme over 15 years ago. "The intersection of life and business is a critical one," said Ellis, "because we spend a third or more of our waking hours at work. As a business leader, you want to bring out the best in your people to build a more successful business, and that can only happen if you make it a priority to enrich the lives of your people, too -- better life, better business."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV