SALT LAKE CITY, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- USANA Health Sciences Inc. (NYSE: USNA), a global nutritional supplements company, received nearly two dozen accolades during its first quarter. Since January 2012, USANA has been awarded more than 110 notable national and international accolades for its world-class products, innovative marketing tools and strategic partnerships with elite athletes, scientific experts and research institutions.
"USANA continues to excel in everything we do and we are honored to be recognized by these exceptional organizations," said USANA Chief Communication Officer Dan Macuga. "Each accolade we receive is a testament of the hard working and dedicated employees and Associates who help keep USANA a leader in our industry."
Notable accolades include:
- The Sales and Customer Service Stevie Awards honor the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide through four programs.
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Second honor since 2011)
- Contact Center of the Year
- CAPITAL Outstanding Enterprise Awards recognize the vital contributions and efforts of Hong Kong Enterprises that have outstanding performance and achievements throughout the year.
- Best Nutritional Supplements (Second honor since 2011)
- AVA and Telly Awards recognize outstanding work by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design and production of media, in web design, video production and live event presentations.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts