SALT LAKE CITY
April 10, 2013
USANA Health Sciences Inc.
(NYSE: USNA), a global nutritional supplements company, received nearly two dozen accolades during its first quarter. Since
, USANA has been awarded
110 notable national and international accolades for its world-class products, innovative marketing tools and strategic partnerships with elite athletes, scientific experts and research institutions.
"USANA continues to excel in everything we do and we are honored to be recognized by these exceptional organizations," said USANA Chief Communication Officer
. "Each accolade we receive is a testament of the hard working and dedicated employees and Associates who help keep USANA a leader in our industry."
Notable accolades include:
- The Sales and Customer Service Stevie Awards honor the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide through four programs.
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Second honor since 2011)
- Contact Center of the Year
- CAPITAL Outstanding Enterprise Awards recognize the vital contributions and efforts of Hong Kong Enterprises that have outstanding performance and achievements throughout the year.
- Best Nutritional Supplements (Second honor since 2011)
- AVA and Telly Awards recognize outstanding work by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design and production of media, in web design, video production and live event presentations.
USANA also received top honors from the 2012
MLM Insider Awards
and was recognized as the No. 1 Rated Brand in Direct Sales Based on Customer Satisfaction by
For more information about USANA's products and company, visit
Founded in 1992, USANA Health Sciences (NYSE: USNA) is a U.S.-based nutritional company that manufactures high-quality supplements and personal care, energy and weight-management products in its
Salt Lake City
. USANA's products, used by more than
600 professional athletes
, are developed by the company's award-winning team of scientists and sold directly to Preferred Customers and Associates in 18 international markets. USANA has earned NSF Certified for Sport® certification for its SportsPak, Essentials™ (Chelated Mineral and Mega Antioxidant), Proflavanol® C100, Active Calcium™, Procosa® and BiOmega™ products. It has also earned NSF dietary supplement certification for its HealthPak™.
USANA is the No. 1 Rated Brand in Direct Sales Based on Customer Satisfaction in
's 2013 Survey of Vitamin and Supplement Users. Named one of Outside magazine's "Best Places to Work" for four consecutive years, USANA has received more than 100 state, national and international accolades, including Utah Best of State, Stevie Awards, Australian Business Awards, NutriSearch Editor's Choice and others. Learn more about
) and the
USANA True Health Foundation
/), stay current with the official
), like us on the
Facebook page (
), or follow
on Twitter (
Executive Director of PR, Social Media and CommunicationsUSANA Health Sciences, Inc.(801) 954-7629
SOURCE USANA Health Sciences Inc.