BATTLE CREEK, Mich., April 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kellogg Company (NYSE:K) will host a live audio webcast of its 2013 annual meeting of shareowners. Presentation slides will be available for viewing and download.
Jim Jenness, Kellogg Company Chairman, and John Bryant, Kellogg Company president and CEO, will be speaking on behalf of Kellogg Company. A question and answer session with shareowners in attendance will follow.
Live webcast and slides available at http://investor.kelloggs.com .
|Date:||Friday, April 26, 2013|
|Time:||1:00 to 2:30 pm ET|
|Webcast:||Live audio webcast with slides|
|Presentation Slides:||Printable slides available at approximately 12:30 pm ET on Friday, April 26, 2013|
|Audio Replay:||Available beginning at 5:00 pm ET on Friday, April 26, 2013, and remaining available for 90 days thereafter|
|Podcast:||MP3 audio file available for download at 8:00 am ET on Saturday, April 27, 2013|
CONTACT: Analysts' Contact: Simon Burton, CFA (269) 961-6636 Media Contact: Kris Charles (269) 961-3799
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV