MADRID and CLEVELAND, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As a central piece of its global business transformation project, Telefonica selected TOA Technologies and its mobile workforce management software solution to manage its worldwide field technician workforce. Based in Spain, Telefonica is one of the largest telecom providers in the world with operations in 24 countries in Latin America and Europe, more than 315 million customers and a large mobile workforce of field service technicians.
Telefonica evaluated its field service management strategy in an effort to transform its mobile workforce operations and standardize its customers' service experience across its footprint. Telefonica chose TOA Technologies because its cloud-based software solution offers:
- The shortest time to deploy: By using a field service management solution delivered natively in the cloud, time to deployment will be minimal
- One view: TOA's solution provides a single view into all of Telefonica's global field operations, from field service managers to the mobile workforce, both employees and contractors
- Scalability: The solution can scale to be the global standard for mobile workforce management, and the flexibility to support specific business processes and operations in individual countries
- Universality: The application is device, operating system and language agnostic
- The most accurate appointment scheduling engine: Telefonica will be empowered to increase its on-time arrivals at customers' homes
- Proven track record: TOA has a record of going above and beyond to successfully deliver its solutions to customers
"Telefonica is committed to providing our global customers with the most innovative products and highest quality service. It was this commitment that guided our strategic decision to evaluate and transform our mobile workforce management strategy towards simpler and more efficient business processes and to select a new technology to support it," said Enrique Blanco, global CTO for Telefonica. "Telefonica is delighted to announce our decision to partner with TOA Technologies as our field service management solution provider. We made this selection not only because their technology is able to scale to our global needs and meet our goals for fast deployment, but also because our vision for a customer-focused field workforce aligns with TOA Technologies' vision for the future of field service."
"In a highly competitive world like the global telecommunications industry, having complete, real-time visibility into the operations of the mobile workforce is critical to ensuring revenue, increasing cost savings and building lasting positive relationships with customers. TOA shares Telefonica's vision and its goals for a global strategic business transformation project," said Yuval Brisker, co-founder and CEO, TOA Technologies. "TOA is proud to partner with Telefonica, a global innovator in telecom services. We look forward to working with their worldwide business, technology and delivery teams to provide the most advanced field service management solution available today to enable continued efficiency and customer service excellence."TOA Technologies' field service management solution leverages time-based performance pattern recognition and predictive analytics to personalize the workday for each mobile employee. For service organizations of all sizes, this ensures that the right mobile employee arrives at the right appointment with the right information on time, every time. TOA is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management in recognition of its visionary innovation and strong business execution. For more information about TOA Technologies and how its field service management solutions create optimized field workforces and enhance customer service, visit http://www.toatech.com. About Telefonica Telefonica is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world in terms of market capitalisation and number of customers. From this outstanding position in the industry, and with its mobile, fixed and broadband businesses as the key drivers of its growth, Telefonica has focused its strategy on becoming a leading company in the digital world. The company has a significant presence in 24 countries and a customer base that amounts close to 316 million accesses around the world. Telefonica has a strong presence in Spain, Europe and Latin America, where the company focuses an important part of its growth strategy. Telefonica is a 100% listed company, with more than 1.5 million direct shareholders. Its share capital currently comprises 4.551.024.586 ordinary shares traded on the Spanish Stock Market ( Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao and Valencia) and on those in London, New York, Lima, and Buenos Aires. About TOA TechnologiesTOA Technologies is the leading provider of field service and mobile workforce management applications. TOA's patented platform for field service management improves customer service while dramatically reducing operational costs and delivering immediate and lasting return on investment. As the industry's only complete on-demand solution, TOA's solution uses time-based pattern recognition and predictive analytics to provide the most advanced and accurate field service management application on the market, providing results to reduce customer wait times while increasing field workforce efficiency. TOA's solutions are cloud-based, quickly deployed, highly configurable and easily integrated with existing CRM, ERP and other solutions. Across four continents, TOA Technologies' platform manages the mobile workforces of some of the world's most recognizable global brands in the satellite/cable/broadband, telecom, utilities, insurance, home services and retail industries. Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, 2012, TOA Technologies is headquartered in the United States and has offices throughout Europe, Latin America and Australia/ New Zealand. Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV